Are you a Commercial and transformational senior leader with a background in Engineering possessing the leadership ability to engage and influence all other areas of a business? Do you have a proven track record of setting direction and driving efficiency within a manufacturing organisation? Do you want to lead an engineering function within a FTSE 250 company with a key role of driving the business’ profitability?
Greencore has a great opportunity for an Engineering Director to join the team and really drive our engineering innovation playing a pivotal role in the effectiveness of our 15 manufacturing sites in the UK.Package description
Competitive salary with benefits such as company car and private healthcareMain responsibilities
Reporting into the UK Manufacturing Director this role will:
- Lead the agenda on engineering innovation in our sites agreeing our future of engineering.
- Drive our People at the Core focus by ensuring engineering safety
- Ensure the strategy on maintenance enables maximum Business Effectiveness for our Operations teams
- Ensure all the sites are future proofed from an equipment and automation perspective and transitioned where relevant.
- Drive profitability across the UK by executing your strategy for Greencore’s engineering function
- Indirectly lead a team of over 300
This role will bring significant challenges, however, offers a great opportunity to influence a market leading FTSE 250’s approach to engineering, as well as being given autonomy to build and execute a vision of engineering excellence, driving profitability and maximising operational effectiveness. If you are the commercial and transformational leader we are looking for we want to hear from you!About the company