Our client is one of the largest snack manufacturers in the UK, making them one of the key players in the market. They employ over 1,800 people around the UK within their three manufacturing facilities. If successful you will be placed in their office in Blackpool.
Our client pride themselves on being an employer of choice. Their goal is to support the team in achieving their career goals by providing a working environment that offers opportunity, support, scope and pace of change. Placing culture as the foundation of their business, they describe themselves as fast paced, agile and fun.
The Continuous Improvement Facilitator will provide support for the site C.I Manager in developing and implementing C.I initiatives that deliver sustainable financial benefits and YOY improvements. Working with stakeholders across the site to identify and deliver cost base reductions, as well as coach and facilitate a program of improvements. Creation and execution of Improvement plans and supporting the group Manufacturing Excellence program.
- Deliver improvement projects to support the C.I and manufacturing teams to continuously improve plant output whilst meeting the requirements of a complex, high volume production site.
- Support the delivery of financial budget aligned with the delivery of KPI’s (waste, TOS, efficiency, machine uptime, planned tonnage and accidents).
- Work in partnership with site functions, Operations and Engineering to deliver line annual targets.
- Support embedding site principles as part of the Blackpool Improvement Strategy.
- Demonstrate SHE principals and cultural behaviours to support site culture.
- Training of C.I activities and roll out of activities across site.
The candidate must have the Lean Sigma Green/Black Belt or relevant qualification. Additionally, the candidate must be degree qualified or have equivalent experience and a formal qualification in manufacturing excellence.
The Candidate Must Also Possess:
- Level 2 Food Safety / Hygiene Qualification
- A clear understanding and application of continuous improvement tools and techniques, [DMAIC, SMED, 5S, Centre Lining, SIC, Kaizen and Line Balancing]
- Experience of working in a unionised environment
- Management experience
- Technical competence
- Data analysis proficiency using
- Financial acumen
Our client offers fantastic company benefits, an environment that you will enjoy working in and genuine development and progression opportunities.
If you feel you have the right skills and attributes to be considered for this position forward your CV today for more information or call Juntao on 0113 205 4970.
Apply for CI FACILITATOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly