Technical Laboratory Analyst
Technical Laboratory Analyst based in East Riding of Yorkshire. This role is an ideally placed for someone with an analytical skill set and lab experience.
Our client is a national supplier of food product to the UK and ROW. Their E. Riding of Yorkshire based factory specialises in a number of highly sought after commodities.
The Technical Laboratory Analyst plays a vital part in ensuring quality product integrity throughout the intake and manufacturing process. The successful candidate will be responsible to prioritise tasks in order to deliver findings to support the quality function and factory operations.
Other responsibilities include:
- Laboratory testing using chemistry and analytical techniques
- Working closely with the QA team to ensure samples are taken correctly and in a timely fashion
- Maintain all laboratory paperwork and internal systems
- Escalate and abnormalities found
- Assist the wider technical function when required
The successful Technical Laboratory Analyst will have a range of the following:
- Experience working in a lab testing environment
- Ability to use analytical techniques and interpret results
- Able to manage workload to conduct and report results within given timescales
- Basic IT ability, ERP experience is highly advantageous
Competitive salary plus package