QA/Technical Manager required for immediate start
This position might suit a well organized person who has been part of a QA team and is now ready to step forward to lead a small team.
We are a well established West Country family business providing fresh prepared vegetables to the food manufacturing industry. The company has good relationships with growers and suppliers. We have a good reputation for reliability and often go the extra mile to satisfy customer demands.
- This is an all encompassing Quality Assurance position and will form part of the Senior Management team.
- You will be responsible for a small quality team and its development.
- You will be the main point of contact for all technical issues within the business.
- You will be responsible for implementing BRC requirements and maintaining the high BRC standard.
- You will be responsible for constantly improving quality processes and procedures.
- The role will involve being trained to be responsible for gathering food specifications information both internally and externally and interpreting/inputting the data so that it matches the requirements for customer specifications, and liaising with suppliers.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced and/or qualified QA Manager with experience in the food industry.
- You will have a broad technical knowledge and good understanding of BRC global standards and all aspects of quality assurance and technical management including Food Safety (at least Level 3), HACCP and internal auditing.
- You will need good communication skills at all levels with the confidence to liaise effectively with customers’ own technical teams.
To apply for this role please click the apply button
Apply for QA/Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly