QA/Technical Manager required for immediate start
This position might suit a well organized person who has been part of a QA team and is now ready to step forward to lead a small team.
We are a well established West Country family business providing fresh prepared vegetables to the food manufacturing industry. The company has good relationships with growers and suppliers. We have a good reputation for reliability and often go the extra mile to satisfy customer demands.
- This is an all encompassing Quality Assurance position and will form part of the Senior Management team.
- You will be responsible for a small quality team and its development.
- You will be the main point of contact for all technical issues within the business.
- You will be responsible for implementing BRC requirements and maintaining the high BRC standard.
- You will be responsible for constantly improving quality processes and procedures.
- The role will involve being trained to be responsible for gathering food specifications information both internally and externally and interpreting/inputting the data so that it matches the requirements for customer specifications, and liaising with suppliers.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced and/or qualified QA Manager with experience in the food industry.
- You will have a broad technical knowledge and good understanding of BRC global standards and all aspects of quality assurance and technical management including Food Safety (at least Level 3), HACCP and internal auditing.
- You will need good communication skills at all levels with the confidence to liaise effectively with customers’ own technical teams.
To apply for this role please click the apply button