PA and Office / Admin Manager
An opportunity has become available with our client in the Reigate area of Surrey for a PA and Office Administrator.
My client is a successful FMCG industry leader who prides themselves on their team and ethical ways of working and producing their products.
Due to internal promotion we seek an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with excellent organisation skills to join this fast paced and fun team.
- Assist the MD of the company in organisation of travel, meetings, minute taking and scheduling
- Assist the HR and Operations manager in organisation of sickness and holiday records, supply monitoring and administrative duties
- Meeting and greeting visiting company VIP’s, being the first friendly face that they see
- Build long lasting working relationships across operations, customers and suppliers
- Highly motivated to succeed with an exacting eye for detail is essential
- Clear and concise professional communicator able to listen well and act individually and as part of a team
- Educated to a minimum A level standard with good Microsoft working knowledge
- Interest or background in FMCG, Food and manufacture or distribution
What’s on Offer:
- Generous Holliday allowance
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply