Our client is a growing energetic company with great ambition. The Business produces a range of finest frozen cakes and desserts for a well-established customer base. Working closely with the Managing Directors you will be responsible for managing the warehouse function alongside another Manager for the business.
The main responsibility for this position is to manage the day-to-day operation of the warehouse ensuring health & safety standards are met at all time by the team. Continuous improvement of standards with regards to quality and accuracy, whilst maintaining the time critical deliveries of all orders.
The ideal candidate will be need to have experience in the key areas below:
- Manage the day-to-day duties of all warehouse operatives ensuring the daily structure is being carried out
- Responsible for the Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards, adhering to all company policies
- Performance management for all Operatives, ensuring accuracy of work is maintained
- Implement and review KPIs for the section to create a high productivity level whilst managing cost
- Safeguard all equipment, ensuring that all team members are operating correctly and safely
- Daily team meetings, delivering briefings to each worker accordingly
- You will need to supervise your team and delegate duties successfully
- Continuous delivery of best practice and company strategy, while striving to implement improvements to processes
- Problem solving is key, as you will need to act quickly whilst maintaining high standards
- Time management and organisational skills are needed to ensure all clients demands are met
- Health & Safety and Food Safety knowledge is important in ensuring all standards are compliant
Shifts are 4 on 4 off pattern, with a total of 12 hours per day
Ref Code: FMW38089
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.