Interim Product Integration Manager
- Are you immediately available?
- Is your experience in upscaling product from concept handover through to launch?
- And are you a bit of a Sainsbury’s expert?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit an Interim Product Integration Manager to join their Food Manufacturing business based in Norfolk.
Reporting into the Head of Technical, you will be responsible for the integration of a new customer into the business, ensure products are handed over from concept and upscaled into the factory. Managing equipment and processes, you will need to work to tight time scales and ensure that all documentation is completed in full and with total accuracy, as well as very importantly, ensuring the smooth and successful launch of a number of new products into the business.
The ideal candidate for the role or Interim Product Integration Manager:
- A proven track record of working in this type of role within a food environment is essential.
- Experience of dealing with Sainsburys ideally, if not, Asda, Tesco, Waitrose or M&S.
- NPD / Process background is essential.
- A good knowledge of customer codes of practice.
- Be able to manage, lead, inspire and develop a team of people.
- Be able to provide references to demonstrate the impact you make within a business.
- You have to love food! Who doesn’t love food if you work in the food industry!
Salary: £300 - £350 per day
Job Reference: JR11439
We look forward to receiving your application for the Interim Product Integration Manager!!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://www.winhurstrecruitment.co.uk/gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect