Our client is a growing energetic company with great ambition. The Business produces a range of finest frozen cakes and desserts for a well-established customer base. Working closely with the Warehouse Managers you will be responsible for carrying out all warehouse functions for the business.
The main responsibility for this position is the day-to-day operation of the warehouse ensuring health & safety standards are met at all time by the team. Continuous improvement of standards with regards to quality and accuracy, whilst maintaining the time critical deliveries of all orders.
The ideal candidate will be need to have experience in the key areas below:
- Work with management to ensure the day-to-day duties of all warehouse duties are carried out within the daily structure
- Responsible for the Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards, adhering to all company policies
- Picking, packing and organisation of raw materials within the warehouse
- Meet KPIs set by Senior Management to ensure that all orders are met without impacting quality of work
- Being involved in team meetings, carrying out all instructions and directions set by managers
- Time Management
- Solid communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Problem solving
- Ability to multitask
Shifts are 4 on 4 off pattern, with a total of 12 hours per day
Ref Code: CV38090
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly