Packaging Technical Project Manager - Interim
This world class business leads the market with the quality of their products and innovation. They are looking to strengthen their international procurement team with the addition of a Packaging Technical Project Manager on a 6 month basis.
In this central role you will project lead the management of the packaging supply base, meeting specification requirements and achieving commercial targets. You’ll drive brand success and commercial opportunities by;
- Operating effectively across internal and external stakeholders, utilising relationship management skills to align key stakeholders
- Demonstrating expertise on technical packaging specifications
- Keeping the business up to date on sustainability developments within the industry
- Ensuring a smooth and continuous supply chain
- Using budgetary and financial acumen to optimise commercial efficiencies
Suit a passionate packaging guru with an unquenchable curiosity and a commercial mind. You’ll have an excellent understanding of packaging development and production, implementing this knowledge to overcome supply chain challenges. The ability to manage multiple projects to tight timescales is vital. As a naturally creative thinker and problem solver, you are able to influence at a distance whilst being mindful of cultural styles. Importantly, you’ll have exemplary communication skills, able to liaise with colleagues at all levels within the business.
If you are a packaging expert, able to invigorate a team with your positive working ethos, then we would love to hear from you.
Please note that a flexible work approach is required as there may be some international travel.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.