NPD TECHNOLOGIST – WEST YORKSHIRE
NPD Technologist – West Yorkshire
Salary – £25,000 - £28,000
This highly successful and well-known food manufacturer now have an opportunity for an NPD Technologist to join the team.
The position would suit someone with just 1-2 years experience in a similar role at a junior level and are also willing to consider anyone with more experience at a higher level. Experience and relevant qualifications in the food industry are essential.
Reporting to the Product Development Manager this role is responsible for ensuring all products are completed to the highest of customer and company standards ensuring all artwork and packaging are in line with legislation. This will suit an individual with experience in RTC and RTE foods.
- Ensure company products are developed to customer specification
- Liaise with customer, product development and technical teams
- Ensure legal compliance
- Co-ordination of all production stages with NPD
- Work towards continuous improvement with on-going projects with all suppliers
- Cross-functional working with all related departments in the company
- Experience working in Food Manufacturing
- Experience in a similar role within NPD
- Excellent organisation skills
- Graduate calibre – Degree in a Food or Science related subject
- Ideally experience managing a range of projects
- Excellent communication skills
To be successful in this role you will have worked in a similar position within a fast-paced food environment. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call on 01132054970.