Our client, a long-established food ingredients manufacturer is looking for a QC Supervisor to join their team. A dynamic, organised, enthusiastic team player, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Quality Control department. You will need to provide support to the Technical Director and work closely with the Operations team, Sales and Purchasing departments.
As a key member of the Quality Team, responsibilities for the role will include:
- Managing the QC function, ensuring the prompt testing and reporting of raw material and finished product conformance to specification
- Investigating, reviewing and implementing corrective and preventative action for raw material and finished product non-conformance
- Effectively and safely managing stock under QC investigation
- Developing, implementing and maintaining QC procedures and records ensuring overall efficiency improvement
- Ensuring that health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to at all times, carrying out investigations when required
- Ensuring that the department maintains and improves upon annual targets
- Coaching, leading and developing the QC team
- Responding to customer requests and enquiries
- Maintaining KPI data
Essential / Desirable skills include:
- Experience working in a Quality role in Food Manufacturing at a Supervisory level
- An excellent understanding of HACCP, BRC and other quality / food safety standards and procedures
- Excellent administration skills in order to complete all documentation and paperwork as required
- Clear and concise communicator who feels comfortable enforcing policies and procedures
- Long-established business with an emphasis on natural, nutritious ingredients
- Supply ingredients to both the UK and Worldwide
If you have an enthusiastic and positive attitude and are looking for a challenging and interesting role, then this could be the job for you.
If you are interested, please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4316 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.