Senior Quality Assurance
Gü was launched with 3 products in 2003 and now with a current portfolio of over 40 top notch products that are eaten somewhere in the world every 2 seconds. A fabulous story of pure genius and a brilliant team of people with ambitions and plans to take Gu into more categories and eating occasions.
So, "Is ordinary out of the question? Is spectacular up your street? Deliciousness part of your DNA? Then you`ve got what it takes… and we want what you`ve got. And yes. This is the company you`ve dreamed of working for… Gü Puds, a company on a mission to bring a smile to the faces of pleasure seekers everywhere.
Ever since we first sneaked Gü onto the shelves of a local supermarket, we`ve been pouring our hearts into making these victories more widespread; from a little-known secret to a global taste phenomenon on the tongues of millions. Today, from our new state of the art manufacturing site in Bishops Stortford to the sunny shores of France we`re taking the world by storm. With sales of over £60 million we are continuing to grow globally, taking Europe by storm. To us, it`s a labour of love. A journey of joy, every atom of cheesecake, mousse, spread, molten middle, and soufflé is a little victory for us. The fact is, we love our job and you can taste it."
Reporting to the site Quality Manager the Senior QA will play a key role in delivering technical and quality assurance across the site to ensure process, systems packaging and quality performance are world class
- Is required to oversee quality related operations and activities as well as auditing and inspecting worker performance.
- Be an active member of the HACCP and drive food safety standards
- Maintains manufacturing excellence in terms of food and packaging rejections
- Work closely with the Quality Manager in his role where applicable.
- The go to person on shift in terms of quality and process
- Develop new processes\ where required and ensure technical data is of a high standard
- Lead taste panels
- Drive down CPMU numbers by implementing strategies to improve customer delight in the products produced and focus work on issues close to the customers’ hearts.
- Consistently strive for improvements in Good Manufacturing Price
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Food safety and HACCP experience in food manufacturing environment.
Project management skills and a good eye for detail.
- Experience of quality management systems and processes.
- A desire to develop a long term career
- Strong interpersonal skills.
In return we can offer an exciting career within a growing business
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 3049/115
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.