Our client is an International Supply Chain solution business who provide cost-effective transport via air, sea and land. An expert in the field of import and export, they are looking to grow their business further. Their knowledge and experience in the industry means they are front-runners in this sector and can provide fantastic training, development and a career path for any new employee.
As an Operations Coordinator at our client you will be responsible for monitoring shipments by air and sea.
The ideal candidate will be need to have experience in the key areas below:
- Monitor all air and sea shipments providing customer audit trails
- Carry out all requirements as directed by customers and management
- Time critical response to all customers and in accordance with our clients Minimum Service Standards
- Organise collections from suppliers and monitor up to the delivery
- Organisation is key as you will be filing and locating files as requested by departments
- Provide a level of customer service and follow the service standards communicating guidelines to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Full training on in-house computer system will be provided
- Complete customs entries
- Flexibility with regards to hours may be needed due to shipping timelines
- Understand Minimum Service Standards
- Experience and understanding of Incoterms from a basic level
- Customs Entry experience
- Experience of both air and sea freight is required
- Knowledge of import freight movements
Monday to Friday – 9am – 5:30pm
Ref Code: FMW38101
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.