- Contract Type
Salary: Up to £35,000
I’m currently working with a fantastic who have multiple sites in different areas of food manufacturing and they’re continuing to thrive in all areas. Their customers include major brands including Muller, Cadbury and Mondelez. This particular role is working on the sports nutrition side of the business where products include powdered drinks, bars, flap jacks and gels.
As part of their continued growth, they’re looking to recruit an NPD Technologist who will report directly into the Commercial Innovations Manager at their site based in Cheshire.
- Formulating new, innovative products from early stage development through to full scale manufacture in line with customer requirements
- Produce small scale R&D concept samples
- Writing development reports, documenting the formulation development process including costings
- Assis in evaluating raw materials changes
- Support the sales team on technical/discussions with customers
- To have a good understanding and knowledge of products
- Provide support for customers, face to face and over the phone
- Knowledge of product development, in food or nutrition / sports nutrition
- Able to understand customer requests and translate them accurately
- Ability to work autonomously, fast learner, willing to take initiative
- Knowledge of food and industry related legislations would be an advantage, especially vitamin, minerals or nutrition
- Able to build relationships and happy to share knowledge with colleagues ensuring collaboration and business partnering
This is a fantastic opportunity with an established and growing business where there is lots of development potential. If you’re looking of a new challenge, don’t delay in sending your application. You can apply via this advertisement or email me – firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to call me on 0161 833 0181.
Keywords: NPD Technologist, New Product Development Technologist, NPD Manager, Product Development
Apply for NPD Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly