Senior Production Manager
Senior Production Manager roles, Glasgow, Food Manufacturing
To lead the Production Management team to effectively deliver an operationally excellent and efficient performance in line with site business requirements. The effective leadership of both people and resources are crucial in achieving required levels of profitability, hygiene and asset performance delivery in addition to the management and discharge of safe practice within a factory environment
- Ability to effectively lead and engage the Production Area Managers through change management programmes.
- To manage, develop and lead the Operations Area Management Team
- The successful competence and capability development of direct reporting Area Managers to Manufacturing Managers of the future
- To ensure the unit complies with company and legal standards (safety, quality, hygiene, environment, security).
- Delivers the Operational strategy and plan and uses their team to ensure continuous improvement activity is in place to drive year on year improvements across both Manufacturing and Hygiene
- Full deputy duty holder status for site Operations including Lead Incident control
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant production management experience.
- Exposure to continuous and batch process FMCG environment.
- Can demonstrate a sound understanding of the manufacturing processes.
- Previous experience of Supermarket multiples.
- Numerate with ability to understand how to make improvements which influence company profitability.
- Understanding of P&L to gross margin level.
Salary: circa £45-£50k +benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Operations Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Production Shift Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader, FMCG, Food, Drink, Beverages, Production, Stirling, Falkirk, Dunfermline, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Kilmarnock