2 days left
- Contract Type
Having grown into one of the leading producers in their category this artisan company work around the clock creating premium products using only the finest ingredients from local suppliers. They are now seeking a confident Production Manager who can push the boundaries to help achieve further market success in line with their high quality standards.
Reporting to the Factory Manager, you will ensure the smooth running of production day to day whilst driving longer term improvements. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking accountability for your team’s delivery against all departmental KPIs, highlighting potential risks and identifying solutions ahead of time (including H&S, quality, labour and waste).
- Managing and coaching your team to be highly effective in their roles whilst minimising short and long term skills gaps: reviewing performance, identifying & creating training needs and development opportunities.
- Supervising resource levels, with particular attention to seasonal and promotional peaks. Identify opportunities to reduce labour spend where possible without compromising schedule adherence, quality, safety or waste.
- Ensuring compliance to all company policies and procedures, systems and paperwork.
- Championing continuous improvement with your team, developing concepts into viable change projects.
- Liaising closely with other teams to advise on production capabilities for new product concepts alongside identifying EPD opportunities.
We’re looking for an inspirational and decisive leader with proven success in a food manufacturing or FMCG environment. A good understanding of the technical and quality aspects of food production is essential along with a solutions-led approach to ensuring the continual smooth running of the production function. Excellent communication and organisation skills coupled with the ability to recognise training needs are also vital so that you can lead a team to achieve set KPIs and individual development targets. You must also have outstanding people management and leadership skills with a natural flair for engaging, supporting and motivating your team to excel.
Do you consider yourself a people person who can inspire and motivate? Do you have the experience, confidence and drive to add value to this successful business? Apply now or call us on 0345 2600 737 to find out more.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly