Quality Auditor - Nights
Do you want to be paid weekly? Do you want a permanent full time job working on Days with set days each week? .......Then look no further!
We are recruiting for QA's (Quality Auditor) to work at our flagship site based at Manton Wood in Worksop, Notts, on Night Shift.
There are 2 positions available as below
- Wednesday - Saturday 19.15pm - 5.45am
- Thursday - Sunday 18.00pm - 04.30am
Overtime is paid at time and a half.
- Enhanced pay rates for working weekend and/or night shifts
- Overtime paid at time and a half - above contracted 42 hours per week
- Paid for every minute you work from your contracted start time
- Free Parking
- Fully subsidised canteen serving hot food and sandwiches
- Staff Shop - discounted products e.g. ready meals, sandwiches, cakes and other items
- 20 Days holiday per year + 8 statutory bank holidays
- Training, development and qualifications to help you grow your career. Qualifications include Advanced Operator, Team Leader, Food Technologist, Project Manager and Trainee Manager.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Childcare Scheme
- Shopping discounts with multiple retailer discounts and offers
- Sharesave Scheme
- Westfield Health Care - Healthcare Cash Plan
- PPE is provided free of charge including safety shoes, thermal fleece jackets/body warmers, gloves and hats
- 13 week training rate at £7.83 ph on Days and £8.16 ph on nights (external candidate only)
As a QA you will be required to check incoming raw materials and collect all relevant samples for testing. You will also conduct verification checks to ensure equipment is suitably calibrated within the required standards, so you’ll need to have a strong eye for detail.
You will also be required to track and document all activity and results in an accurate manner, highlighting any areas of non-conformance and taking appropriate action.
You will work closely with the production and operations team to ensure they are aware of all quality assurance activities, results and trends, supporting the team to understand and adhere to food safety procedures.
- Attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- Team player
- Comfortable working in a chilled environment
- Basic Maths & English at Entry level 3 or above
- Good verbal communication skills
- Experience in a similar role - ideally as a QA or a QC
The below are desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Food Hygiene (Level 2)
- Health and Safety in the workplace (Level 2)
About the company
Greencore, Manton Wood produce fresh sandwiches and wraps for many of the Supermarket retailers in the UK. We produce over 4 million sandwiches every week and have almost 2000 employees. The site operate / Produce over a 7 day a week across 2 shift patterns - Days and Nights.
Greencore are a fast paced and growing business who offer plenty of opportunity for employees who want to progress their career in Food Manufacturing / Food Production.