Client Account & Project Manager
Job Description Summary
The Client Account & Project Manager (CAPM) is responsible for:
Managing a portfolio of clients to identify new business opportunities within them.
Managing the flow of projects so that new work coming in from both existing and new clients is completed on time and to budget.
Working closely with the operational delivery teams to ensure that work flows efficiently from the incoming briefs through to final client delivery.
- Commercial awareness gained from working in the food industry
- In-depth Customer Service Experience
- Familiarity with Project Management methodology
- Strong Administration Experience
- Sales and Customer Management Experience
- From a Food Manufacturing or Food Retailing background or a related field.
- A good knowledge of the principles of client relationship management
- An understanding of the food industry and/or food production
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented and committed to providing an outstanding level of service to all.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent Planning & Forecasting skills
- Ability to effectively manage the time of others and engage their support
- Process driven
- Keen to learn and continuously improve processes & methods
- Able to work against tight deadlines.
- Self-disciplined, with ability to work as part of a team.
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player.
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic – demonstrating a “can do” attitude.
- Accurate and conscientious.
- Commitment to truth and empathy.
- Good IT skills particularly excel
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Receive project briefs for new work from new and existing clients
- Determine scope of new projects and clients
- Ensure Client queries and requests for new work are responded to in a timely manner
- Proactively contact a portfolio of clients to present Ashbury Labelling services and identify new business opportunities
- Take accountability for key account relationships & development of the business
- Including meetings, KPIs/Performance reviews, post project assessments
- Maintain excellent working relationships with clients to build the client portfolio with the business
- Work with the Ashbury Advisory Teams to meet the client needs
- Liaise with the Advisory Team to create accurate TAT and quote for clients
- Liaise with the Client & Ashbury Advisory Teams to keep them informed about the progress of the project
- Arrange and manage progress meetings as required with New Business team and Advisory team managers to manage workload and raise issues.
- Contractors: manage the relationship with all approved international regulatory contractors. (NB this role does not select, approve or negotiate rates with contractors)
- Be aware of availability of contractors, plus holiday cover etc and brief Key Accounts
- Ensure relevant systems are kept up to date
- Provide information for continuous improvement of quotation accuracy and process – e.g. analysis of time taken to complete different types of task vs rate card / hourly rate etc and report this into Account Director & Business Development Director
- Produce pending and in-hand workflow reports on a weekly basis
Reports into New Business Development Director
Business Development Coordinator/Business Development Admin
Regular internal contact with the Ashbury Advisory Teams, New Business Development Director, Business Development Co-ordinator, other Ashbury services (UK Regulatory Team, Admin) and client teams.
Business Development Manager / Account Director