I am recruiting an Engineering Manager for a Blue Chip Food manufacturing organisation based in Wigan.
My client is a blue chip food manufacturing organisation.
- Deliver agreed target Cost, Quality, Service, H&S, Growth & People KPI's across the engineering function & team.
- To create and implement engineering strategies that will provide continual stimulus to the sites growth and operational efficiency and will be the key driver of Lean Manufacturing implementation in own area of functional control.
- Critically review and monitor operating KPI's and to specifically update and recommend action to Senior Management on issues affecting efficiency, profitability, H&S, quality & staff development. Assure maintenance of product and plant standards through vigilant administration of high manufacturing standards, employee awareness and training programs, adherence to high level of housekeeping standards etc.
- Assure competency and continuity of managerial, operational and specialised personnel who should be fully capable of achieving manufacturing objectives through training, motivation and engagement. Provide positive employee relations to ensure the achievement of productivity objectives and maintenance of high morale at all levels within the workforce.
- Support other key site functions and teams as appropriate within the envelope of own capability and experience.
2 Years' experience in an engineering management role
Time served engineer (either electrical or mechanical)
FMCG / Food manufacturing experience
£50,000 basic salary