£40 – 45,000
Our client is already a well-established manufacturer of bespoke products, providing products for the major UK retailers and Food Service. The company manufactures ambient products and have grown consistently year on year. They are expecting fast growth in the coming years and require a strong, skilled Operations Manager to support this. The business prioritises quality over mass production and seeks an experienced Operations Manager to maintain and improve the current gold standards.
- Develop and contribute towards strategic plans, by studying financial opportunities, presenting assumptions and recommending direction
- Contribute towards the planning of companies’ budgets, with measured results; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making corrections as required
- Coordinate efforts by establishing planning, production, warehousing, technical services policies and practices
- Lead and develop a diverse group of Managers ensuring accountability and a concentric approach
- Support and coordinate key performance goals for all operational functions and direct reports, keeping Managers on track to achieve departmental KPI’s
- Communicate values, objectives and strategies by ensuring adequate and appropriate planning, monitoring, and appraising of job results for direct reports
- Build company image by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, enforcing ethical business practices
- Maintain quality of service by establishing and enforcing organisational standards
- Oversee daily operations of the business units
Ref Code: CV38110
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Adella Mulla to email@example.com or call 0116 2759840.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.