Food Law Advisor
International Food Law Advisor
C£25k - £33k
Preferred languages are German, French, Spanish or Dutch
Opportunity to join one of the leading food advisory companies in the UK. Food Law Advisers are to help manufacturers and others consistently and efficiently meet complex, demanding and shifting legal requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current food legislation, related issues and likely developments.
- To answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
- To develop and contribute to publications and events.
- To initiate new business and deliver contract services on time and within budget.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of research projects.
- To recommend and implement change in services, products and systems.
- To develop self to enhance performance and professionalism.
- To undertake such other duties as may, from time to time, reasonably be required by line manager.
- To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships.
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lesa on 0208 203 1000 for more information