HR & Training Administrator
HR & Training Administrator, Oldham, (Part Time, Maternity Leave - up to 12 months)
The Company is a c£160million business which supplies cake and desserts to service the own brands of major retailers, there are two sites both based in the North West at Oldham, Greater Manchester and Bolton, Lancashire.
Their products include, high end celebration cake products, slab cakes and mainstream desserts, they mostly supply Marks & Spencer's although they also supply major retailers including Sainsbury's, Tesco's Co-op and Aldi and Morrisons.
The Company is a profitable business with a clear commercial strategy and strong relationship with its customers through its energy, style and commitment to partner relationships and quality.
They currently have a vacancy for a HR & Training Administrator working in their busy HR office at our Oldham site, responsibilities include:
- Detailed audio typing for a variety of meetings including Disciplinary, Dismissal and Grievance meetings
- Co-ordinating training, setting up training programs including diaries, scheduling employees and liaising with managers accordingly
- Keeping Training files up to date and assisting with general Training administration
- Using PowerPoint, Word and Excel to assist members of the HR team with presentations, preparing letters and a variety of work
- Devising contracts and offer packs/induction information for new and existing employees
- Inputting purchase orders on SAP
- Updating and checking on various types of personal information
- Resolving queries with employees in person, over the phone and by email
- Filing, photocopying and a variety of general administration tasks
- Covering for other members of the HR Administration team for a variety of tasks including the Company News Magazine
- Various ad hoc administration duties to support the Training & HR function at the Oldham site
The Ideal Candidate:
- High speed and accurate audio typing, formal typing qualifications are preferable
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- In depth knowledge of PowerPoint and Word and a good level of Excel
- A confident manner and a strong customer service focus
- Initiative to resolve queries and high levels of organisation and planning
- An excellent telephone and face to face manner
- Highly diligent and confidential manner and approach
- An excellent attendance record with consistent absence levels of less than 3%
Hours: Monday-Friday 9.30-3:00pm, with 30 minutes unpaid lunch, start and finish times can be varied if required and preferable hours should be noted on the candidate's application.
Package: Salary £11,762 for 25 hours a week + Benefits inclusing 25 days holiday a year and 8 statutory holidays, Money purchase pension scheme with 2% contribution of salary, Discount scheme for online and High Street Shopping
To Apply: Please press the Apply button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.