Field Controller / Operations Manager
Reporting to the Field Controller you will be responsible for providing the strategic vision on systems, data insight and processes to drive the performance for UK Consumer sales specifically focused on the Field based Merchandising Sales team.
- Owns and delivers against the strategic Growth Roadmap pillar developing and driving systems and processes to meet / exceed Consumer Sales ambition against rolling 3-year plan
- Delivers insight and analysis through high performing direct reports to effectively measure impact of McCormick Merchandising team against KPIs
- Owns and manages relationships with Global McCormick IT, external system service providers and other stakeholders to drive on going system and operational efficiency
- Overall responsibility for delivering Merchandised Sales number via Field Operations team and Demand Driven Ordering in line with NAM and Account expectations
- Sets, reviews and manages budgets of areas that are managed by this department which includes MMS Fleet, Logistic Services, Equipment and Consumables. The annual budget for 2019 is $2.3 million.
- GCSE degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in managing a high performing operations team preferably within a FMCG Organization
- Proven experience in working as part of a high performing analytical team
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel for analysis and process automation through VBA/Macro
- Ability to use all retail interfaces for data analysis and management for example SAP, Microsoft Office, BW
- Ability to develop tableau solutions
- Ensuring effective communication flow in and out of Operations team up to board level
- Strong leadership skills driving a high performing team
- Ability to manage relationships with various internal and external stakeholders.
The reason why we started the recruitment process is that the previous Manager has been promoted and will be changing the role inside the organization.
Please, find below the package related to this role:
- Budget: 60k annually
- MIB Target 10%
- Couple Company Paid Healthcare
- On completion of two years service - Group Income Protection
- Company Paid Sick Leave – 13 weeks (26 on 2 years service)