Head of Planning
My client, who are have grown substantially in the last few years are looking for a new addition to their Planning Team. This is an exciting opportunity for a Head of Planning with FMCG experience to further develop their career with this company.
- Enhance and improve productivity, reducing waste and stock by providing and implementing planning processes
- Liaise an collaborate with the Commercial team to ensure operational plans are carried out successfully, taking advantage of promotional opportunities
- Communicate any missed target performances, and plans to rectify them, to commercial/distribution/finance teams
- Work with Supply Chain management to implement improvement planning processes
- Over 5 years’ experience working in the Supply Chain sector, within the FMCG industry
- The ability to communicate professionally, written and verbally. Very strong IT skills and proven knowledge of MRP planning systems
- Flexibility to travel when needed
- Skills to communicate and influence individuals at management levels across the business whilst maintaining relationships
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Senior level package (including car)
- Attractive benefits and holiday package
Please contact Toby at D R Newitt if you would like to be considered for the role.