SHIFT-MAINTENANCE ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL BIAS - FOOD
Shift-Maintenance Engineer – Electrical Bias - Food
4 On 4 Off Shifts – Day Shifts
The opportunity to work for a well-established family food-business has arisen. In this role, you will receive a competitive salary. Working on a 4 on 4 off day shift pattern, you will be working on a permanent, full time basis.
The company based in Bedfordshire, is looking for an experienced multi-skilled engineer with a bias towards Electrical. The company has a strong presence in the fresh produce sector and supplies a range of products to well-known food brands and retailers, across the UK.
- Using the CMMS generated through the PPM work sheets, ensuring all work is carried out to the highest standards in a timely manner.
- Responding to break down requests from the production department.
- Prioritise workloads to maximise machinery uptime helping to ensure orders are produced to specification in full and on time.
- Ensuring all breakdowns and repairs are fully documented and correct information is fed back to Shift Engineering Supervisor.
- Correctly identify any spares parts and resources required to ensure equipment is maintained to correctly to manufactures specifications.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate experience in a multiskilled engineering role, particularly with an expertise towards pneumatic and hydraulics systems. Experience within the Food industry is also desirable.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated engineering professional who is prepared to work hard in a hands-on role, both independently and as part of a team.
The company can offer excellent opportunities to progress as they continue to grow.
If you feel you have the right skills and attributes to be considered for this position forward your CV today for more information or call Juntao on 0113 205 4970.