Quality Control Technician
This is a permanent role based in Buckinghamshire.
- Planning own work efficiently so that it is carried out in the shortest possible time, consistent with priorities set by the Quality Manager
- Testing and sampling of finished products before they are released ensuring they are meeting all quality and food safety criteria
- Reporting to the site Quality Systems Manager with daily reports on outcomes of product testing
- Ensuring all resources are available and maintaining relevant stocks – glassware, equipment, test methods and chemicals
- Releasing finished products and raw materials on the AX system in good time
- Food or Science Bachelor Degree
- Experience working within Quality in the Food Industry
- The ideal candidate will have worked to completing tasks accurately and promptly whilst able to work efficiently within a team
- Computer literate
What’s on Offer?
- A salary up to £23,000 based on experience
- Working Monday – Friday office hours
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please call Jamie at DR Newitt Recruitment