NPD Manager - Nutrition & Wellbeing
- Contract Type
NPD Manager – Nutrition & Wellbeing
Are you an inspirational NPD Manager?
Do you exude passion and have the drive to create new products and improve existing?
Do you have experience working within a team with a global presence?
If the answer to this question is YES then please read on..
Job Title: NPD Manager
Location: West London
Salary: c £38k + Benefits
- Must be educated to Degree level in Food Science / Chemistry or equivalent
- Do you have experience of managing end to end NPD / Innovation projects in the food & drink manufacturing sector?
- Do you have excellent analytical skills and experience of working in the lab?
- Are you a confident communicator, able to influence at different levels and lead cross functional and international teams?
- Are you aware of current trends and influences in the food industry, motivated by new flavours and passionate about food quality?
The role is a mix of all the above and more, I've been to the site and am very excited. Working with one of the most recognisable brands in the beverage sector. This offers a chance to excel from a microbiology side to the fruition of the products reaching the shop shelf.
It is a brand new position due to expansion within the business pioneering their Health & Nutrition range. Exciting times!
A hugely innovative and inspiring company that have a huge heritage. They have recently gone through a large change within the company. They can offer flexible working hours, avenues to progress alongside world travel.
I cannot put into words what this client represents, so please feel free to call me and I would be happy to tell you more.
What to do next:
Get in touch! If you think this role is for your email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with KG/4258 as a reference or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.