Accounts Payable Finance Analyst
We are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Finance Analyst to ensure that the purchase ledger reports are run at month end for 5 sites, reviewed and discussed with Financial Accountants, ensuring the transition between the AP and Financial Accounts is streamlined and working correctlyPackage description
- Statements Reconciliations with GRNI reports
- Cash management process including Direct Debit’s
- Bacs Runs – Weekly review and submit for payment
- Conduct Month end close for each site- checking and reviewing reports balance to the general ledger
- Review Negative AP balance report – chase up with suppliers
- Inter Company agreements – discuss and agree across Greencore sites
- Review GRNI’s with Financial Accountants – this tie into the Statement Review
- Negative GRNI’s – download and investigate, chase up with suppliers
- Return to Supplier review – correct paperwork liaise with technical
- Compliance with our Site Behavioral Standards.
- Adherence to No PO no Pay policy to include requisition training & review of site adherence
- Drive TLC improvement between the AP & Financial Accounting function
- KPI production & review
- PPR (Payment Practice Regulation) statistics
- Ensure that the requirements stated in our Health and Safety Policy are communicated and implemented fully within your areas of control.
- To fully support and deliver to all levels of our business effective communications, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience of a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Flexible with a "can do" attitude
- Engaging leadership and influencing skills
Greencore Group is a fast growing, international convenience food leader, having doubled our sales over the past 5 years. We’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.
We value our people and we expect our people to work the Greencore Way (check out our LinkedIn page or https://www.greencore.com/about-us/the-greencore-way for more information on this)
If you think you have what it takes to make a career out of your passion for food, apply now