Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager is needed for this Flavourings & Ingredients business who has both NPD and technical sales experience.
The Business Development Manager will take responsibility initially for the small to medium UK customer base and then over time build on your considerable experience to manage a larger portfolio of major existing and new accounts
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Re-establishing UK Account relationships and Instigating New Business activities in the UK
- Assessment of current distributor capabilities and appointment of new distributors
- Presentation of Company and Ingredients portfolio to NPD Teams and buyers
- Assist in the hands-on development of Flavouring Blends to meet customer briefs
- Working closely with parent company to guide development of new flavourings and ingredients
- Work on major account development alongside the Commercial Manager.
The new Business Development Manager need to bring a mix of the following to the party:
- Strong knowledge and experience of the B to B Flavourings and Ingredients Market
- Well connected in the industry
- Able to open new doors
- New Product Development experience
- Track record of achieving significant sales growth
- Strong academic background - food or food related degree
- Hands on team player with flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit
This is a great role for somebody who wants to use both their entrepreneurial abilities coupled with excellent knowledge of the Ingredients and Flavourings sector to help grow this highly regarded business.
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate this further, apply TODAY! But if you'd like a discussion before you apply call us on 01303 271367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.