Product Development Technologist
This is a great opportunity to join our Product Development team in Spalding developing a range of Food to Go Products .
With full team support, you will continue to learn and develop your skill set along every step of the way as Product Development Technologist.
Not only will you be working for one of the country’s leading food manufacturers you’ll also get to work for a company that really does put people at the core.Main responsibilities
- Input recipes onto the recipe management system
- Brief new, revised and repeat material requirements to the NPD buyers and packaging innovation team to ensure the correct resources are available for product development and factory trials
- Accurately prepare all necessary documentation to progress from concept to process handovers.
- Undertake recipe/ingredient validation tests in line with the New Product Development Procedures.
- Work collaboratively with suppliers and attend trials for new raw materials to ensure that they are of a repeatable and sustainable quality.
- Graduate calibre with a consumer science degree or you may have entered via an apprentice route
- Awareness of project management techniques
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment ( may have been a work placement)
- Good food knowledge and passion for food
Greencore Group is a fast growing, international convenience food leader, having doubled our sales over the past 5 years. We’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.
We value our people and we expect our people to work the Greencore Way (check out our LinkedIn page or https://www.greencore.com/about-us/the-greencore-way for more information on this)
If you think you have what it takes to make a career out of your passion for food, apply now!