I am currently recruiting for a Technical Administrator on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Liaise with print studios and design teams with NPD projects and current label/packaging changes
- Assist and the QA department with QAS and product photographic standards
- Manage external contract services and calibration of equipment to ensure certificates are up to date
- Deal with customer complaints, investigation, response and reconciliation, to reporting.
- Assist with creating monthly technical reports
- Assist your manager with technical projects on an ad hoc basis
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment.
- Level 2, (preferably) 3 food safety qualification
- Excellent communication skills and be confident to speak to different departments across the company
- Have an understanding of BRC requirements
What’s on Offer?
- The role is working Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm
- 25 days holiday + banks
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.