I am currently recruiting for a Technical Administrator on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Liaise with print studios and design teams with NPD projects and current label/packaging changes
- Assist and the QA department with QAS and product photographic standards
- Manage external contract services and calibration of equipment to ensure certificates are up to date
- Deal with customer complaints, investigation, response and reconciliation, to reporting.
- Assist with creating monthly technical reports
- Assist your manager with technical projects on an ad hoc basis
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment.
- Level 2, (preferably) 3 food safety qualification
- Excellent communication skills and be confident to speak to different departments across the company
- Have an understanding of BRC requirements
What’s on Offer?
- The role is working Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm
- 25 days holiday + banks
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Technical Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly