Role title: Project Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000 pa + car + excellent benefits
AIM recruitment has a new opportunity for a proven Project Manager to join a unique technology company providing bespoke biocidal systems and solutions to the food manufacturing industry.
Over the next twelve months, our client is aiming to develop a reputation of a high-quality organisation with unrivaled customer service on a 24/7 basis and within that environment the project manager is a pivotal member of staff.
The Project Manager will be the focal point of all equipment design, procurement, installation, commissioning with responsibility for all site activity at the client’s premises and the key point of contact with the client.
The successful candidate for this new role will be the face of the company at the critical stage of deploying technology to site. You must be committed to delivering a high level of customer service as well as excellent project management. You will have a leading co-ordination role across the project team and will be responsible for:
- Managing the project against the agreed plan
- Coordinating the installation of key systems to customer sites
- Liaising with the internal and external stakeholders involved in delivering a successful install
- Ensuing all aspects of the utilities, M&E and 'civils' are in specification and delivered to time and quality
- Ensuring compliance with all aspects of the CDM 2016 regulation
- Managing any change of specification
- Maintaining good costs control and justifying budgetary changes
- Health and Safety of all members of the project team – informed by the HAZOP study
- Establish a good working relationship with the client, the engineering teams, the R&D team and the Steering Group
- Proven Project Management experience with a history of delivering on time and within budget.
- Prince 2 certified or a formal project management qualification.
- Exceptional budget control
- Proven stakeholder manager (C-suite)
- CAPEX project experience
- Previous experience within technology / engineering driven environments is advantageous
Interested? Please contact Chris Clarke at AIM Recruitment on 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.