Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
£28-32,000 - DAYS
Our client is already a well-established manufacturer of bespoke products, providing products for the major UK retailers and Food Service. The company manufactures frozen and chilled products and have grown consistently year on year. They are expecting fast growth in the coming years and require a strong, skilled Maintenance Engineer to support this. The business prioritises quality over mass production and seeks an experienced Maintenance Engineer to maintain and improve the current gold standards.
As Production Shift Maintenance Engineer, the purpose of your role is to service and repair production and packing machine equipment efficiently and effectively as well as undertaking day to day site maintenance tasks working as part of a flexible and customer focused team.
- Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults. (General maintenance to include the repair of factory equipment and fabrication).
- diagnosing and responding to breakdown problems
- fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly
- carrying out quality inspections on jobs
- Diagnosing faults.
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures and fittings.
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety Legislation.
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
- Any other duties as required by the needs of the business.
- Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns. (On call work will be required).
- arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components
- controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- monitoring and controlling maintenance costs
- dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- improving health and safety policies and procedures
Ref Code: FMW38153
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Adella Mulla to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 2759840.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.