A fantastic opportunity arises for food manufacturer who are looking for a Technical Manager to join their team. It is an exciting time to join the business as they are in a period of growth and hope this role will continue to drive their business forward.
- Overall responsibility for the management, implementation, supervision, maintenance and documentation of the Company Quality and Food safety system in accordance with the requirements of the BRC standard.
- Responsible for leading BRC, 3rd party and retailer audits.
- Management of the quality management system reviewing and amending procedures
- Approval and monitoring of raw material and packaging suppliers
- Must have a proven track record leading technical within the food industry
- Strong retailer experience
- Degree educated or equivalent in a Food Discipline would be advantageous
- HACCP and Food Safety Qualified (Ideally Level 3)
What’s on Offer?
- £45,000-55,000 Depending on Experience
- Attractive Package
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.