Operations Project Manager
Operations Project Manager
Job Title: Operations Project Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
Location: London, Surrey
Sector / Industry: FMCG / Food Service Retail
As Operations Projects Manager, you will constantly review and improve the full operations, making the company faster, better and more efficient through a huge variety of central operations projects.
You will project manage a variety of programmes and projects all with the aim of making my client the best in the UK in the industry they are in!
You will own vendor relationships, manage substantial budgets, play the key contact role with colleagues across the globe.
Given the pace of change and the proliferation of disruptive technologies your role will sit on the cutting edge of our business combining analytical thinking, creativity and execution across multiple platforms. Whether it be rolling new digital customer interfaces, or leading the Western European operating agenda, this role has a vast breadth and depth and will demand an eager candidate with previous project management experience, commercial nous and seeking an opportunity to create transformational change.
- To review and drive efficiency, simplification and cost reductions across the business through tech and innovation.
- own vendor relationships, manage substantial budgets, play the key contact role with colleagues across the globe.
- You will have the gravitas and leadership qualities to present at board level.
- To think creatively about new ideas, layouts and ways of working to help contribute to all of the companies improvement projects.
- To manage and execute on companies largest strategic priorities and projects
- To negotiate any mass purchases on behalf of the company
- To communicate clearly with franchisees and equity any changes and manage issues within the estate.
- To export as best practise the innovations you and the team put in place
- To represent the business in global wide efforts of economies of scale
- Design latest Back of House Layouts and Operational models
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree educated, essentially engineering, business, Technical of Food related degree.
- Strong leadership qualities with the gravitas to present and influence teams & board level.
- At least five years’ experience working at a similar level for a leading Retailer, FMCG or food or drink company (Operations Manager etc.) ideally blue chip.
- Experience managing cost reduction projects and improving efficiency through CI and lean methodology’s, Six Sigma qualification would be desirable.
- Experience across equipment innovation and design layout would be highly desirable.
- The successful candidate will be used to delivering big projects to tight deadlines and they will demonstrate exceptional leadership behaviours, especially when partnering effectively with internal customers and external Stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving skills and a brain that is wired to deliver exceptional reporting and analytics that leads to action.
- Financially astute, with experience of holding budgetary responsibility, they will have a passion for driving results and the ability to self-manage.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills both oral and written.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Daniel.email@example.com. or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
At The Advocate Group, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with the General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website at https://aspion.co.uk/privacy-policy/.