Job Title: Production Supervisor / Production Team Leader
Location: East London
Salary: Circa £24k
Are you happy to work shifts but have your weekend free?
A small but rapidly expanding branded food manufacturer is looking for a Production Supervisor to help drive the company through their next period of growth.
- We're looking for a high calibre individual who can drive change, who thrives on leadership, responsibility and ideally with experience of working in a Team Leading role in a Food factory or warehouse.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of factory performance improvement. Along with this you have experience of team development.
- As a Production Supervisor you will be a role model for your team, always delivering the very highest standards and working with openness, honesty and integrity. Your well-developed influencing skills will make you successful in this key role.
- As a Production Supervisor you will be a key member of the team on site, you have a small manufacturing team reporting to you and will be a key influencer across the business.
- You will direct the performance of your team; whilst ensuring the strategic thinking of the business is deliverable at all levels.
- My client is a food manufacturer who supplies to major retailers.
- The company are keen to develop employees and provide career development opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref RS/4534 in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 832 7463.