Quality Assurance Manager
This Company is an innovative and growing business who supply into the leading retailers here in the UK with a range of exciting and delicious products. The business has high quality standards and is keen to recruit an experienced Site Quality Manager to join the Technical team.
Reporting to the site Technical Manager the Quality Assurance Manager will play a key role in delivering technical and quality assurance across the site.
- Working closely with the site team you will be responsible for ensuring that all products consistently meet quality systems expectations for consumers, food quality standard regulations and the law.
- Ensure that all team members are adequately trained and ensure training effectiveness in application of job skills and quality
- Keep up-to-date with customer and regulatory body standards and cascade as required
- Ensure daily test panels are analysed and reports into data base
- Ensure Critical Control Points are achieved , monitored and recorded
- Manage a team of quality Assurance assistants
- Manage regulatory requirements in relation to traceability assessment, internal auditing, testing and control
- Of graduate calibre, typical degrees: biological, food science discipline or biochemical.
- Food industry experience in a Technical /Quality role, preferably as a QSM
- Have a strong background of manufacturing processes and quality tools and techniques.
- Ability to positively engage with peers, subordinates and senior managers in working towards goals and aims and the ability to influence at all levels in a positive manner
- Enthusiastic and positive with an ability to train in a passionate and professional manner
- it will be advantageous if you have a HACCP, auditing and food safety qualification
In return we can offer an exciting career within a growing business
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 3049/120fmj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.