Location: Downpatrick, Northern Ireland
As the business continues to grow, we would like to invite applications for an Engineering Manager. A full detailed job description will be available from HR.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To take responsibility for the Engineering function for the site, working closely with the Operations Manager to continue in the development of the engineering team
- You will be responsible for maintenance for all site plant, machinery and buildings in line with required standards through effective application of the Total Preventative Maintenance system
- Introducing improvements to improve reliability, compliance and efficiency
- Management of engineering KPIs and strategy to generate improvements.
- Reduce downtime & improve factory efficiencies by adhering to an up-to-date preventative maintenance program
- Take responsibility for planning and executing Engineering Projects.
- To promote and comply with legislative and business compliance standards including health and safety, environmental and technical.
The successful candidate will have
- An experienced Engineering Manager or Maintenance Engineering Manager with substantial experience within either the food & drink
- FMCG or industrial manufacturing sectors
- Highly effective leadership and motivational skills with relevant experience of managing and developing multi-disciplined teams whilst delivering projects on time and on budget
- Proven track record of influencing the site strategy and delivering change to raise standards and evolve the continuous improvement culture
To apply, please forward a CV and covering letter by clicking apply below.