MULTI-SKILLED ENGINEER – FOOD MANUFACTURING
Multi-Skilled Engineer – Food Manufacturing
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Engineer to work within the food industry. This company are a highly successful food manufacturer and supply to major retailers throughout the UK. You will be responsible for planned preventative maintenance and reactive breakdowns. Please see details of the brief below:
- To ensure the completion of the PPM tasks and formulate improved maintenance practices.
- To actively champion health and safety, ensuring that a safe working environment exists for all employees and that as a minimum, it meets the standards set out in the company's health and safety and environmental policies.
- To be proactive in identifying and eliminating faulty processes by implementing long-term fixes.
- To uphold and exceed standards of product quality and GMP within their area that are appropriate to an industry-leading quality food manufacturer.
- To be aware of budget and stock control and maintain shift paperwork to a high standard.
To be successful in this role you will have worked in a similar position within a food environment. This experience is essential. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com