A great opportunity has arisen for a confident, experienced HR Administrator to join a fantastic business based in the Greater Manchester area.
You would be joining a food manufacturer who, after recently undergoing a fantastic period of growth and expansion, has multiple sites in the North West region
This is a perfect role for someone with a desire for learning and development, as you would be working directly alongside the Group HR Manager and the Senior Management Team.
Monday – Friday working hours with a salary circa £20-25K.
- HR Support - New starter and leavers paperwork, contracts, offer letters, references. Appraisals, return to works, absence stats, immigration compliance. HR repots. Holiday planning/coordination across the site.
- Recruitment Support – Job adverts, interview preparations, interview notes. Organising agency staff/cover.
- Training – Maintaining training matrices, updates.
- 2 years’ experience in a HR related role
- Ideally experience within a manufacturing/FMCG background – this is not essential
- Confident, willing to enter the factory environment to meet with managers/employees
If you would be interested in this position or would like to hear more, please call Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181.