I am working with a thriving food company based in South England who are looking to add a Development Chef to join the team
This brand new role is down to company growth and therefore is a fantastic time to join this business.
With a passion for food at the forefront, the company produces a wide range of bespoke, artisan products in partnership with well-known industry chefs across a very varied customer base. You will work closely with your customers to ensure individual requirements are met.
You will be able to introduce new ideas and concepts to clients, as well as take on board specific briefs including budget, packaging and transportation requirements. You will complete projects from initial concept through to successful implementation to the highest standard with minimal fuss.
- Hands of Chef with plenty of experience in the catering trade
- Mixture of fine dining and contract experience
- Exposure to customers is advantageous
- Food Manufacture experience is advantageous
- Good food related qualifications
- Varied customer base requires a flexible approach
- Excellent time management
Flexible Salary DOE
If this sounds like you and you are interested in the Development Chef vacancy, hit apply, send me an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131