QA Auditor / Quality Assurance Technician
Quality Assurance Auditor / QA Auditor, Food Manufacturer based near Wigan
The purpose of the Quality Assurance Auditor is to support the technical systems in place which provide support to the manufacturing department and compliance with all accreditation and current legislation. This position will liaise with all departments including Production, Planning, Engineering, Warehouse and Process Development.
- Utilise and maintain e-Red Hold Systems
- Ensure full compliance of our Quality Management System
- Actively seek to improve all aspects of the Manufacturing department through effective methods of working, sharing Best Practice and supporting capital investment projects
- Meet all targets set out in Annual Objectives such as; OEE, Absence, Accidents, Hygiene Audits, etc.
- Daily Production Line Checks
- Reconciliation of Production line paper work
- Management of Production Calibration Checks
- Validation Checks
- Audit Program (Site & Systems) and Auditor
- Data Control
- Provide resource, knowledge and expertise to Technical and Manufacturing management during 2nd and 3rd party audits
- Support Traceability exercises by providing records as needed.
- Support QA Manager and Manufacturing in projects
- Carry out all tasks or duties which are deemed appropriate by the Technical Department
- Continuous Improvement - complete CI training in line with company Accreditation Grade Matrix and utilise CI tools where appropriate
- Formal Food Safety Certificate.
- Able to demonstrate competency in Internal Auditing
- Formal HACCP training
Salary: £Competitive Salary (depending on experience) + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the "apply" button, and also include your minimum salary requirements
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to all candidates. If you do not receive a response to your application within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
This may be of interest to those looking for the following roles: Process Technologist, QA Technologist, QA Technician, Quality Manager, QA Auditor, Quality Assistant, Technical Admin, Food Drink Beverage FMCG, Wigan, Leigh, Liverpool, Manchester