Meat Hygiene Inspector - Isle of Man
Become part of the best Veterinary workforce in the UK! We can help you with our personalised service where we offer genuine opportunities for career advancement.
Key tasks and Requirements:
* Carry out the carcass and offal post-mortem inspection.
* Assist OV with duties such as hygiene and animal welfare controls.
* Experience working in an abattoir.
* Competitive salary (based on experience).
* 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
* Initial accommodation cover during the first month.
* Company car, inspection equipment and company phone.