Process Development Manager
I am working with a leading chilled food company based in South East England who are looking to add a Process Development Manager to the team
This multisite company is going from strength to strength, with the role coming to fruition due to internal promotion, making this a fantastic time to join the team.
As a Process Development Manager, you will work directly with the NPD, Engineering, Operations and Commercial teams to contribute to the creation of new products for a variety of well-known customers
Your role will include being part of the creative process to drive a portfolio of innovative and exciting concepts through scale-up into successful, repeatable quality products.
Monday – Friday – 40 hours per week
- Lead, coach and develop the Process Development function on site
- Drive products through the launch process, converting innovative concepts into workable, manageable operational solutions which meet the expectations of the customer, the brief and the business
- To drive margin and product improvement through a scheduled and agreed programme of value product and process improvements
- Build strong relationships with new and existing customers and suppliers
- An experienced Process Manager, with a proven track record of driving a high performing team to success.
- Experience of customer facing responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills
In return for your time and hard work:
- Circa £45k DOE
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
If this sounds like you and you are interested in the Process Development Manager vacancy, hit apply, send me an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131 226 5060