Established in 1895, the family owned firm of Gordon & MacPhail has a number of business interests. It is a retailer in Elgin, a wholesaler of wines and spirits in the UK, a bottler of Scotch whiskies, an exporter to over 60 international markets and a distiller, owning Benromach Distillery in Forres.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Production Manager. This role will be responsible for managing all day to day aspects of process, production, assembly and distribution within the Bottling & Distribution Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to Degree level or equivalent in supply chain or manufacturing.
- Holding an Institute of Brewing & Distilling Diploma or certificate in packaging would be an advantage.
- Be IOSH Managing Safely trained or equivalent.
- Possess Food Safety Level 3 or above and HACCP
- Knowledge and experience of working in the Scotch Whisky Industry would be an advantage or experience in an FMCG production environment.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and supply chain systems is beneficial.
- Have strong people management skills to be able to manage a large team.
- Be an excellent communicator and creative motivator to deliver on deadlines and performance targets.
- Familiarity with manufacturing/bottling environments and HMRC regulations would be desirable.
Full Time, Permanent position (40 hours per week)
Please apply by visiting our website and clicking apply below.
Closing date for applications is mid-day on Friday 22nd February 2019