Hygiene & Environmental Manager
Monday – Friday / DAYS
A fantastic opportunity arises for a market leading food manufacturer who are looking for a Hygiene & Environmental Manager to join their team.
- Management and achievement of KPI’s, in relation to hygiene efficiencies, microbiological, customer service, cost control, people, quality and health and safety through a continuous improvement approach
- Co-ordination of permanent and temporary labour during shift
- Undertake and lead key business projects to drive continuous improvement
- Liaise with all other areas of the business to ensure successful achievement of manufacturing targets
- To recruit, induct and develop employees to a competent level to be effective hygiene team members
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with all departments to drive continuous improvement in site standards
- To ensure all aspects of the hygiene services are carried out and maintained to the highest of standards
- To ensure daily deep cleans are completed in line with CIC’s and site expectations
- To provide training and awareness for all hygiene staff in procedures relevant to their role
- To ensure waste segregation to meet the site environmental KPI’s
- To ensure the external yard and waste areas are maintained in a safe, controlled and hygienic manner at all times
- Must have a proven track record within hygiene management within food manufacturing.
- Ideally experience within a chilled, high risk environment.
- Intermediate/Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate
- Able to build positive internal & external working relationships
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
- Monday - Friday 08:30am-17:00pm
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060.