ASSISTANT TECHNICAL MANAGER
Assistant Technical Manager
As one of the leading Food Manufacturers across the UK, this company produce a range of products for the retail sector. We are looking for an experienced Quality and Technical Professional with knowledge of QMS, HACCP and BRC from a food manufacturing environment.
You will have had experience in a Senior Quality role, working closely with the UK retailers. Exceptional management skills are key in this role, as is the ability to develop good working relationships. Experience in a customer facing role would be highly beneficial.
- Maintain and co-ordinate the implementation of the quality and business management system.
- Working closely with the following standards; TFMS, ASDA, Co-Op, JS, RSPO, Halal, EHO/TSO, Sedex.
- Assisting the TSM with audits/ visits (internal and external parties) along with collation of corrective action plans.
- Monitor site control points related to Process Control, QACCP & HACCP through plant GMP & CCP audits.
- Support FLM’s on Food Safety Incidents to ensure risk assessments, root cause analysis and corrective actions are appropriate and completed suitably.
- Raising and chasing non-conformance close outs through corrective action notices to ensure satisfactory completion raised by internal and external audits.
What You Will Bring to The Team:
- Experience in a Senior Quality role, managing quality teams.
- Experience in a customer facing role with the UK retailers.
- Must have worked in food manufacturing.
- HACCP Qualification.
- Worked to BRC standards.
- A good understanding of Retailer Specification Systems
- Ability to challenge, influence and communicate at all levels effectively.
- Use food safety and HACCP knowledge/qualifications to engage and share learnings with others.
- Ability to interpret complex information and make sense of it in a simple way, with a problem-solving attitude.
- Take ownership of food safety issues and engage others in product quality solutions.
For further information or for a confidential chat, get in touch by calling 01132054970 or email@example.com