Supply Chain Network Analyst
Supply Chain Network Analyst
Do you want to work for a leader in the FMCG industry? Do you want to be part of a developing supply chain department? Do you want to work with a fast paced, challenging environment?
The company embody their values of, Engagement, Communication and Leadership. They are in a significant period of growth and are looking to expand their demand team. The company provide a competitive base salary, great future opportunities for ambitious people and pension scheme.
This role is responsible to develop regions Lowest Landed Operating Models from Ingredient, Packaging, Conversion and Distribution of finished products.
This role includes the development and implementation of Supply Chain optimization initiatives to improve overall COGS and Distribution expenses, the role must focus on delivering Productivity.
The individual will work with Procurement, Finance and Operations in the development of the Business Cases, development of long-tern CAPEX programs to deliver a sustainable and reliable operating model, participate in the supplier and co-manufacturing contracts.
- Lead and develop Operating Models business cases and initiatives to lower the overall Supply Chain cost.
- Build, implement and maintain optimization tools for Supply Chain Network Planning and work with Operations to tactically implement lowest cost scenarios
- Build, implement and maintain optimization tools for Procurement and work with Operations to strategically implement lowest cost scenarios across global regions
- Work cross functionally to build and implement costing scenarios for new products and new markets
- Based on customer destinations, determine optimal distribution sites based on production costs, ideal transportation lanes and applicable duties
- Work closely with senior leadership to strategically model dynamic sourcing scenarios for new market distribution
- Work closely with Logistics/Freight Forwarders to understand HTS codes and tax/duty rates for new markets, based on product formulation and regulatory compliance in order to model landed costs appropriately
- Work closely with Procurement to help drive cost savings
- Work closely with the Regional VP of SC in growth/expansion capacity planning both domestic and international
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Supply Chain, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Related Field
- Be an expert in Tax Code, Tariff and VAT
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain costing and/or analytics
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and detailed-oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead and develop a team
- Strong follow up skills
- Advanced skill with MS Office suite, especially Excel and ideally Access and MS PowerPoint
- SAP Experience Preferred
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Ali Jafri or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Ali Jafri 0161 639 0080, email@example.com