Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
First Achieve are collaborating with one of the UK’s Favourite Food Manufacturers, who pride themselves for being a Family Run, UK Household Name. Due to an exceptional increase in orders, they are looking to bolster their Engineering Team, with an additional Electrical Maintenance Engineer, to work out of their state-of-the-art Facility in North Yorkshire.
Package on Offer;
- Circa £34,000 Salary
- Over-Time Paid at Enhanced Rates (OTE £40,000+)
- Monday – Friday, Shift Pattern (Discussed at Application Stage)
- Permanent Position, with Future Prospects for Development & Progression
- Repair and maintain all equipment to the manufacturer's standard, minimising down time across the food manufacturing site
- Ensure all breakdowns and repairs are left in a safe condition
- Carry out electrical testing and repair work
- Ensure all documentation is complete
- Record all work either in a log book or on computer
- Maintain relevant systems of work and record keeping as required by statutory, customer and factory requirements
- Communicate with team members, production managers and supervisors regarding breakdowns
- Update information on timescales to the best of your knowledge.
- Time-Served Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Electrician
- HND Qualification in a relevant Engineering Discipline
- Fault Finding & Root Cause Analysis Experience
- Fantastic Engineering Practices
- Must be able to work on your own initiative
- 17th / 18th Edition
- Food Hygiene L3
- HACCP L2
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation who offer market leading packages & has a product that will never go out of fashion. If you’re looking for a company who can offer you stability for many years to come, APPLY TODAY & One of our Engineering Consultant’s will be in touch to discuss in further detail – Or Call the Office on 0141 816 0116 & Ask for Warren.